Code of Ethics
Don-Mor CARSTAR will:
- Strive to make all repairs safe and secure for the motoring public.
- Provide all customers with a thorough and complete itemized invoice, listing all parts and services provided, and the costs thereof.
- Warranty our work in writing and stand by the warrant’s intent
- Meet or exceed the requirements of CARSTAR Canada and operate a progressive business that provides an excellent product at a fair price.
- Understand that human beings who dedicate their professional lives to the repair of damaged vehicles deserve ongoing efforts to improve safety in their workplace.
- Promote and support ongoing education and training at all levels for all employees
- Work to add value to the lives of all people who we meet through our business
- Agree to improve proper legal, ethical, and environmentally sound work practices
- Support equal opportunity for all
- Act responsibly in the business community to protect its fragile environment