Don-Mor Carstar Collision and Automotive was founded by Don Morton in 1980. The original shop was located on Egerton Street in London, Ontario. The shop moved to it’s current location in 1996 at 1056 Brydges Street in London Ontario.
As luck would have it, the new location became very convenient when the London Collision Reporting Center opened up across the street in 1998. Don again expanded the current location in 2006 to include a Mechanical shop. Since then Don Mor has been a full service collision repair and mechanical facility.
A few facts about the Don Mor Carstar Collision and Automotive Facility:
- 18 000 Square Foot Repair Shop
- 5000 square foot Mechanical Facility
- 1 acre, secured compound
- Working Bays: 40 in repair shop, 8 in mechanical shop, 3 down-draft paint booths, and 3 wash bays.